WANT TO GET STRONG, LEAN AND AGILE WITH MINIMUM COST AND MINIMUM TIME?
Introduction to Kettlebell & Bodyweight Training Course for the complete beginner.
Learn the foundation movements of kettlebell training with one of the highest qualified kettlebell instructors in Spain.
Learn safe and correct technique in the basic Kettlebell exercises : swing, squat, Turkish get up and how to get the most out of this training tool so that you can finally reach your goals!
Discover the bodyweight exercises that have given the best results for my clients and how to get better results in just 15 to 30minute home workouts than spending hours at the gym.
• Learn how to warm up properly for exercise.
• Learn how to burn fat and build muscle fast!
• Learn how to train in a safe and effective manner.
• Learn how to use your body as an effective training tool.
• Open to all ages, body types and fitness levels.
• No prior fitness level required.
I guarantee you will learn all you need to know to get fit by the end!
You will also receive a complete workout program including dietary advice so that you can put what you have learnt straight into practice.
The seminar will be restricted to 10 – 12 participants so that you get enough one to one time with the instructor. This will guarantee that you go home confident about the exercises you have learnt and how to integrate them into your current training program or start the MKB Program you will get on the day.
When : Sat 29th of September from 12:00 till 14 :30
Where : CrossFit Mallorca
Calle Del Mar Mediterraneo n°69,
Poligono de Son Bugadellas
Because of the limited spaces available on the course it is essential that you reserve your spot.
Why you should attend the MKB Kettlebell Foundation & Bodyweight Training Course?
- You have heard about the amazing benefits of kettlebell training and would like to to try it for yourself.
- You would like to learn to use a kettlebell in a safe manner under the instruction and supervision of the highest qualified trainer in Spain.
- You feel that you are not getting anywhere with your current training routine/system and would like to see some results once and for all.
- You would like to learn how to get amazing results in just 3, 15 to 30 minute sessions a week.
- You have a hard time with push ups and pull ups and would like to learn some variations and tricks to help you improve.
- You don’t have time to go to the gym so would like to learn how to train at home.
- You get bored when training and have a hard time staying motivated.
What you will learn at the MKB Kettlebell Foundation & Bodyweight Training Course?
- Full Body Warm Up : You need to get your body ready to do exercise by mobilising the joints and doing some dynamic stretches that will help you be more fluid and precise with your movements.
- Body Weight Exercises : You will learn how to do the most effective body weight exercises with correct technique so that you can use your body as an effective training tool.
- Kettlebell Warm Up Exercises: Learn how to use the kettlebell to warm up with some great exercises to mobilise your joints and raise your body temperature so that you are ready for action.
- Kettlebell Swings: The kettlebell swing is the first movement that needs to be mastered as it is the cornerstone of kettlebell training and the ultimate weapon for burning stubborn fat in less time than you ever thought possible.
- Kettlebell Swing variations: Single arm swing and hand to hand swings are variations that will allow you to keep your workouts varied and effective.
- Turkish Get Up: The Turkish Get Up is the king of kettlebell exercises! It will strengthen every muscle in your body and teach you how to get up off the floor safely from a lying position with a heavy weight over head, while torching your abs and building strong resilient shoulders and legs.
- Exercise Programming: Even though you will be leaving the course with a program you will also learn how to design a simple program and how to integrate the kettlebell and bodyweight exercises into your current training program.
- Stretching: You will learn a quick stretching routine to make sure that as you get stronger your body doesn’t lose its all important mobility. Strength without flexibility = rigidity and flexibility without strength = fragility.
To reserve your spot or for more information click here!